Pumpkin Carving Hacks You NEED To Know!
“Carving a pumpkin isn’t hard,” you say. This is true, but these hacks are sure to make your life even easier! So, check them out and don’t forget to pick up your perfect pumpkin at the Fort Collins-Loveland market!
- Use a dry erase marker instead of a Sharpie to draw on your pumpkin, so you can erase if you need to!
2. For quick and easy punch outs, use a cookie cutter and a mallet!
3. Short on time? Use a power drill.
4. If you’re proud of your finished pumpkin, and you want it to last ALL season, coat it with regular old bleach! Simply measure out 3 gallons of water and add 3 tsp of bleach and immerse your carved pumpkin for 2 minutes and let air dry.
5. Hosting a Halloween party? Turn your pumpkin into a punch bowl or drink cooler!
6. If you’re carving an intricate design, cover the cut surfaces with Vaseline/petroleum jelly to keep them from drying and curling up.
7. Buy your pumpkin while you’re at the Fort Collins-Loveland Farmers Market!